If you want to borrow money for Christmas or New Year’s Eve and New Year, you must be aware that non-bank loan offers also change before Christmas.
What to do to keep up with the latest offers and have the chance to take advantage of the best loan? A holiday loan doesn’t have to cost a lot.
Christmas loan – where to find offers?
It’s easy to lose your head before Christmas. The need to make more than usual expenses associated with the purchase of gifts and more food to prepare dishes for the festive table means, in many cases, reaching for put aside cash or using payday pay.
Even then, it is good to use common sense and not choose a random offer. Small and quick insights among quick payday loans will allow you to choose the best loan for the holidays. It is worth reviewing the updated payday ranking for December, as it also includes holiday loans.
Free Christmas loan
In order not to overpay for the possibility of borrowing money, it is worth comparing the offers. The best ones are absolutely free. The APRC of a free loan is 0%, so there are no additional costs here, but you have to remember that in case of problems with collecting money for its repayment and delay, standard fees will be added.
Only free pay payday loans can be requested. new customers. It is about consumers who have not previously used the loan offer of a given company. A free Christmas loan can be returned even in the new year. Most loan companies offer loans for 30 days before Christmas, and some even for 45 or 61 days.
The best Christmas loan is a reasonable offer
Non-bank companies try to attract customers with tempting offers throughout the year, but some of them decide on Christmas promotions. A promotional holiday loan is one whose lending rules have been changed in favor of borrowers or interest rates or other, additional loan costs have been reduced. Taking advantage of such loans comes with some privileges, but you should always pay attention to several aspects of the loan. The most important are:
- purpose of the loan – although it is not necessary to apply for a non-bank loan, it is worth thinking about it, especially since it is easy to lose yourself in the holiday shopping fever;
- APRC – apart from free loans, there are payday loans and installment loans, which are not free, but may be more appropriate due to the repayment period being longer;
- the speed of withdrawing money – in many cases before the dawn of money it is already needed, so it is worth applying for a loan in 15 minutes;
- loan repayment date – it is best that it falls after the new year, so that the money for the return of the loan can be collected without haste;
- amount requested – it is best to borrow only as much as we really need.
There is nothing wrong with using loans before Christmas, but data on consumer shopping habits are alarming. The results of the study commissioned by BIG InfoMonitor show that every fourth Pole decides to spend money on shopping in a reckless way, and 42% of respondents buy what they can’t afford.